Spend almost 10 days reading the narrow streets, splendid architecture, grand monuments, timeless legends, busy lifestyle and people of vibrant capital cities located around the Baltic Sea. Put a step in 14 island city of Stockholm, which pulsates with modernity and yet recalls the past with its’ great architecture and daily marches by the residence of the royal family.
Cross half of the sea by boat and wake up with the call of bells from shining church spires of hanseatic Riga. Then try to escape a perfectly built medieval Old town of Tallinn - a former fortification. Do not forget to visit the unique Church of the Rock and Opera House in Helsinki. All of the musicians are simply left speechless. Crown your tour with the sublime performances and rock the Scandinavian grounds.
Performances: 4 in Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki;
- Four fresh and inspiring countries: Sweden, Latvia, Estonia, Finland
- Capital within 14 islands - deluxe and modern Stockholm
- Royal Palace - the residence of Swedish royal family
- Pearl of Art Nouveau Architecture - Riga
- Sky touching spires of Tallinn’s old town
- Great copy of the Winter Palace - Rundale’s Palace
- Wide and full with natural wonders Gauja’s National Park
- Amazing overnight ferry trip through the Baltic Sea
- Picturesque and minimalist Helsinki
- Rewarding performances at four majestic capital cities